Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Memories Giveaway Winner!


And the winner is......
#22




And I really like the "Holiday Memory Cards" pack.


(Chosen by using a random sequence generator on random.org)


Congratulations Stacy! Email me at becausemysistertoldmetoo@gmail.com and I will send you the code for your free download!


Thanks everyone for participating and supporting me and my little ole blog!  


This was fun! A big thanks to My Memories for sponsoring this giveaway. 
Remember to check out the $10 coupon on my sidebar so you can enjoy My Memories too!




*I have to apologize for my lack of posting. My parents are in town, (Yay!) which means the Beast is sleeping in the computer room 
(Boo!). My laptop died so I'm borrowing my Dad's to get this post done. I need a new computer. 
Maybe someone will give me a new laptop to review and one to give away. Sigh...a girl can dream, right?!?!

1 comment: